Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Business Bootcamp Event
Saturday, March 16, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Miami Beach, FL
Iron Chef Style Business Boot Camp
Join us for a business boot camp like no other! Watch Chef Wheeler Del Torro & Luther “Uncle Luke” Campbell demonstrate how developing your network can transform your brand into an international superstar. Divided into four distinct sections, this unique seminar explores the use of online marketing, offline networking and targeted events to expand your network and develop your brand. It culminates with an Iron Chef style cook-off that highlights food as a catalyst for building the meaningful relationships needed for lasting success.
This one of a kind experience will help you take your business to the next level while you make great connections and have fun doing it!
Part 1: Tech to Connect- Using Technology to Take Your Brand to New Levels.
In the first part of our business boot camp, we cover how social media and content marketing can amplify your message and help you engage with your fans. Whether you are just starting out or looking to reach new heights, this seminar will help you strategically develop your brand and cost effectively connect with your target market. You will learn to:
- Determine what online methods will connect best with your clients
- Get the most out of what you currently use
- Produce engaging content that stays true to your personality and brand
Part 2: Old-School Networking to Build your Biz.
While social media and the like are powerful tools, nothing beats face to face interaction for building the relationships that lead to sustainable success. We focus part two on the art of networking and provide useful techniques to help you work any room like a pro. Topics covered include:
- Proper preparation to know your brand and audience
- Strategies for overcoming your fear and making a great first impression
- Active listening techniques and ways to add value so the interaction is memorable and beneficial for your new contact
- Effective methods for following through and keeping in touch
Part 3: Awesome Events to Engage
Create memorable and uniquely targeted events that build enthusiasts and generate lasting connections. In this section, we show you how to produce engaging events that put you at the center of the party by covering:
- Unique ideas to make your event memorable and meaningful for attendees
- Instruction on creating goals and metrics to measure success
- Methods to ensure your guests are engaged and having fun
Part 4: Celebrity Cook- Off!
We close the boot camp with an unforgettable Iron Chef style cook-off that pits Chef Wheeler against Luther “Uncle Luke” Campbell to demonstrate the power of food to bring people together and create key relationships for your business.
- Each will create a dish from a secret ingredient
- Dishes will be judged by a panel of guest celebrities and food experts
- Attendees will enjoy great food and a one of a kind experience with Chef Wheeler & Uncle Luke!
About the Instructor
Patty Katsaros helps business leaders of all kinds improve their networking skills and connect with new prospects. Her company, P.H. Koules Consulting designs uniquely targeted events for businesses to engage with their clients or prospects. Contact her if are looking for fresh ideas to grow sales!
When & Where
Chef Wheeler del Torro
As a chef, food historian and lecturer, Wheeler del Torro divides his time exploring issues of food justice and equal opportunities for nutritious food, lecturing and hosting pop up dinner parties. He encourages guests to live a healthier life through cooking classes, lectures, and culinary events such as dinner parties and pop up restaurants.